Architecture & Landscape Committee
In 2021, the ALC reviewed 675 applications from home-owners and neighborhoods, including requests for removal of more than 150 trees. Our other main accomplishments:
- Worked with PBM in selecting a new plant and tree palette for University Park.
- Updated the Home Improvement & Landscaping Regulations to reflect current trends and tastes.
- Consulted with individual neighborhoods on their common area landscaping upgrades, as well as with individuals.
- Worked with the newly created Compliance Committee to encourage better compliance with regulations among residents.
- Provided monthly articles in the UP to Date e-newsletter.
2022 Meeting Agendas/Minutes
ALC Meeting 01-14-22
ALC Meeting 01-28-22
2021 Meeting Agendas/Minutes
ALC Meeting 11-19-21
ALC Meeting 11-12-21
ALC Meeting 11-05-21
2022 Goals Include
Put the Yardi system into effect to keep track of each home and its changes in University Park.
Continue to work with the Compliance Committee on compliance issues within University Park.
Continue to provide articles of interest in the UP to Date e-newsletter.
Architecture & Landscape Committee Members
We have just completed an updated plant resource list for University Park Homeowners. If you have not seen it or had the time to see what a valuable resource this is, you can download it at the link below.
ALC Plant Resource List
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5pm
Office closed weekends